Welcome to the Shuswap Band Election Information page for 2022.
Here you will find important information with regard to:
Information and registration can be found here:
- Shuswap Band Notice of Nomination Meeting
- Shuswap Band Nomination & Declaration Forms
- 2022 Request for Mail-In Ballot
- Shuswap Band NOMINATION MEETING will be held in the Shuswap Band Health Building (4878 Kinbasket Trail, Invermere BC) on September 25th, 2022 beginning at 5 pm and lasting for at least three hours, for the purposes of nominating candidates for the positions of one (1) Chief and two (2) Councillors for the next ensuing term.
- Shuswap Band ELECTION will be held October 31st, 2022, at the Shuswap Band Health Building Hall, Located at 4878 Kinbasket Trail, Invermere BC from 9 am to 8 pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MAIL-IN BALLOTS:
Please note that if you wish to vote by mail-in ballot, you must complete the form below and SEND IT TO THE ELECTORAL OFFICER by mail, fax or email.
Please be sure to do this early and send your request to Drew Shaw, Electoral Officer
Contact the Electoral Officer with any questions you may have:
Drew Shaw, Electoral Officer
Ph/text: 1 855 923-3006